Rabu, 14 April 2010

Everyday is busy...

This is my habitual activity. Everyday, I have to get up at 6 AM. Even when my study start at 9 AM I always get up at 6 AM. Then, I clean my room. Every morning I have to make a glass of milk for my breakfast. I live far away from my mom so that I have to prepare everything by my self. I go to the campus at 9 AM by on foot. My boarding house isn’t too far away from the campus. I just need 5-10 minutes to get there. My activities in campus end at 1 PM. Every Thursday is the hardest day for me because my activities start at 9 AM and will end at 6 PM. On the way home, I always manage to buy food for my lunch. I’m vegetarian so I shouldn’t pay a lot to get a food. I always study at 7 PM. I have to prepare everything for the next day in that night. Everyday I always get many assignments. That makes me looks always busy. For information..I never have dinner after 6.30 PM so I don’t have dinner time. I hardly ever go to bed before 10PM. I usually spend my spare time to chat with my friends at the boarding house. Sometimes, I walked around with my friends at weekend to go to shopping or just browsing in Malioboro. That’s all my habitual activity. It feels sound special when I can gather with all my friends.

1 komentar: