Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

describing process

Hi friends...
I have got the assignment to describe the process of making food or drink. Actually, I can’t cook at all. Now, I’ll try to tell you about how the process of making instant ice cream. Firstly, you can choose the flavour that you like. In this time, I choose vanilla flavour. Second, pour the instant vanilla ice cream powder and vanilla milk (not powder) into a bowl. Then, use mixer to mix the instant powder and milk until the dough syrupy. After that, pour it into a ice cream cup. Finally, put it into a frezzer. After several hours the dough has changed to ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is ready to serve. It is really easy to make it, isn’t it??
Well, I’m sorry if I can’t write many sentences. I really confused what I have to write because I haven’t ever cooked before. I got the receipt from my mom. I called her yesterday to get this receipt. Even, I don’t know what kind of food that I can describe. Though, I have favorite food but I don’t know how the process to makes it. I think the process above is the easiest process to try.

3 komentar:

  1. Christien, I think you have to learn or even to try cooking due to you will be a mother, hahaha..

    I think if you couldn't cook or haven't ever cooked before is not the reason to not be able to write about the process of making a food..

    Please comment me back.. :D

    BalasHapus
  2. hiii christin. .. .

    i think you use many imperative words.
    it can be procedure text. . .


    nice posting^^v

    BalasHapus
  3. Is it a process or a procedure?

    But I think it is a nice post ^-^

    BalasHapus