Rabu, 03 Maret 2010

my Beloved Lecturer

The person is the most my favorite lecturer. The person is beautiful. She has a round face. She has short straight black hair. She has round black eyes. She has a pointed nose. Her cheeks is chubby. She has thick lips.
She is tallish. She has brown skin. Her build is well and little big. She always wears trousers. She never wears apron. She always wears flat shoes (there is no high heels in it). She looks tomboy.
She is the nicest lecturer I have ever seen. She is friendly. Whenever, wherever I meet her, she always gives me the sweetest smile. She always looks cheerful. She often gives the words-motivated in her class. I feel blessed I have ever got the lecturer like her. She is not just be educator for me. Moreover, she can be my close friend. I can tell her everything. She can rebuilt me with her words. She loves her son very much. She loves me too as her new family in PBI. You know, what is her name?? She is Ms. Marnie. She taught me in first semester. She taught me in vocabulary and speech class. Unfortunately, I have never met her anymore. She has been living in Aussie to continue her study. She wanna get her second degree from there. Now, I still save her pictures. I took the pictures for the last time before she went to Aussie when I was in her speech class. I’ll never forget her. I hope I can meet her in the next chances.

8 komentar:

  1. hmmmm, , ,why you tell us her name? ? ? ?


    Nice posting :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Christien..

    I think our fourth assignment is to make a description about your favorite lecturer or a lecturer and let other friends guess him/her..

    However, nice posting..

    BalasHapus
  3. The person is the most my favorite lecturer?
    this person is my (most) favorite lecture.

    WELL, She is in Aussie now ^^
    be careful with your grammar n word order.^^

    BalasHapus
  4. i adore her too...^^

    but let me guess the name, you don't have to mention this lecturer name..

    nice post..

    BalasHapus
  5. Actually, I know this person, but why you write her name in your writing so I can't try to guess her. Nice post ^_^

    "Her cheeks is chubby" I think it should be " Her cheeks are chubby"

    BalasHapus
  6. well nice post, but there are some mistakes, well it's ok :)

    keep strive harder

    BalasHapus
  7. "Her cheeks is chubby."
    I think that should be are not is ;)

    BalasHapus